A work of Transformers fan-fiction set in the G1-BW continuity.
Follows the adventures of the Outriders, an Autobot search and retrieval team as they attempt to escape Decepticon pursuit.
Outriders crosses several major moments in Transformer history, including: The War Within, The battle of Autobot City, and the lead up to the Great Downgrade.
- Slipstream - A former miner, and the newest addition to the Outriders.
- Airborne - The Outriders chief pilot, she is a skilled sharpshooter
- FlatBed - Field Medic and team veteran
- Avalanche - The interum leader of the Outriders after loosing his old team.
- Idlewild - A junkion scout working for the Autobots
- EchoOff - A triplechanger
- BuyOut - A junkion merchant
- Roadway - A replicant and loner who occasionally helps the Outriders
- Emancipator - An Autobot headmaster and carrier
- Silverback - A seer living deep within Cybertron.
- Buckler - Deceased team leader
- ??? - the currently unnamed leader of the elite Decepticon unit, and a secretly devout Chaos Bringer
- AcidReign - A modified seeker
- DangerZone - An ace air fighter
- MetalRaiser - A necrocon
- Shakedown - A disreputible decepticon information dealer
- Nightshade - An assassin
- FullBurn - a transportation expert
- Drive-By - a young punk
- Linebreaker - A decepticon thug
Also called Minicons or Micromasters
- The Trio - they work for Metalraiser
- GunRunner - self explanitory
- Pioneer - an ancient cybertronian with recurring memory lapses.
- Mainline - a neutral transportation expert on Cybertron
Outriders is an upcoming fan-fic project developed by Andrew "Vestras" Eade of the AllSpark community, and Michael "Swordsman" Lane. The story is currently in final planning stages.